Well...I'm glad to be alive, how about you? Yesterday we took a side trip to Palm Desert and Palm Springs. What a wild ride, I felt like I was on a roller coaster without brakes. I'm not so sure I like the Ortega Mountains. Up down and around tight little turns with drop offs on the side, one wrong move would send you over the side and to certain bodily harm. Wouldn't be so bad, but the people behind us didn't think the speed limit signs were necessarily meant to be obeyed. Whew. Anyway, I have some new photos for your enjoyment.
Breaking news: People are WEIRD
Ok, so some lady pulled up into the drive of the camper next to us. She got out, went into the showers and appeared again about an hour later. While she was gone the park people came out, inspected her car, talked to the camper guy and put something on her car.
Now...this lady opened her truck, dumped a bunch of junk into it, then opened the passenger door. After a few minutes went to the drivers side and pulled the inside of her door, that's right, the inside of her door out from the backseat, really. Next she throws a ton of stuff into the back seat, hops into her seat and changes her shoes. She then starts her car, which by the way, has a very flat tire and proceeds to put on mascara over and over and over....she opens her door again, this inside falls out, she grabs the inside of the door and holds it to the outside a while trying to shut her door.
WHAT? This woman is weird, but she's gone, after squealing her tires and going the wrong direction....this lady is trouble but she did offer us a bit of hilarity.
2 comments:
That sounds really weird!!
-Caylee
Caylee, we laughed so hard, we had to shut the windows so she wouldn't hear us...I really wish I had taken out my camcorder...she really was odd!
Post a Comment