yup, I know, I don't post a whole lot, but hey, unless you want to hear all about grocery shopping, dog poop and camper life don't complain!
Yeah, that's right DOG POOP. Here's a tip, when you even remotely think you hear your dog do a little woof during the night, get up and check, that's right CHECK.
....or don't, and then you'll be pleasantly surprised when you open the camper door, look into the kennel and see a very sad, sorry look on your dogs' face. Open the door, and EWWWWW goopy, gooey, sticky dog pooh everywhere. Me thinks he had a tummy ache, and I really couldn't be mad since I of course didn't check out what I thought was only a 'woof' in my dreams. Lots of water, a new bed, and some doggie barf later everything was much better.
So now, don't you wish you hadn't complained about me not updating this here blog????????
Went to Applebee's for our anniversary, I know, not a very exciting joint, but hey, we're in a bit of an old town here, have to go with what's available! The antiques are great here and I did finally manage to hunt down a yarn store...still can't figure out how I missed it.
So that's the end of today's story, we're motivating to higher ground on Monday so I'm sure things will liven up then. Oh, our excitement today consisted of seeing a road runner!
Tootles!
PS to all you stalkers out there, and I know you're there.....a comment now and then would be lovely!
1 comment:
MMMMMMMMMMM Stalker here to say HI. Hope your trip gets more interesting soon. When was your anniversary? My sons birthday was on the 11th. Have safe travels!
Post a Comment