Hot Tip......

Hot tip........Did you know you can click on the picture and it'll open up as a larger photo? Try it...for your viewing pleasure!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hello.....Reyna's 16th bday today!

Well, hello there.  What's new here?  Well Reyna woke up 16 today, I made her some pancakes with strawberries, whipped cream and blueberries.  We have a teeny tiny bit of maple syrup left, I brought 2 big bottles but I guess we've been having too many pancakes, not good.

What else, we went out for Mexican....not for Mexican People as my favorite brother says, but for Mexican food, it was delicious, don't usually eat out for lunch!

Reyna and I went for a haircut, she came out with a nice little trim....me, well let's say I had a very vigorous cut from a lady who seems to have forgotten that I told her I was GROWING my hair a bit.  But guess what, I now have a funky 'do' and I love it.  N is in for a shock though when he picks us up from Starbucks!

Next, we're off to the grocery store....we seriously have NO food in the camper...well, we have lettuce and some frozen, rotten bananas.  The main objective is to load up and find an AWESOME cake for Reyna!

................Then we're going to PARTY....gifts, cake and all!

Suppose you want some photos........I aim to please!

This is where we're camping right now, by Silverwood Lake

Love this tree, wish I knew what kind it was!

Haven't seen one yet, but according to N we have a werewolf....seems it stole the grill tool from him the other nigh, uh huh

Guess these loaded backward, this is en route from Yucca Valley to Silverwood

Reyna fell in love, does this horse look like Bailee or what?

Pioneer City, this 'fake' city was built by actors for the purpose of old time movies, they filmed 200 movies here!

Reyna's dream truck, a wee bit too spendy though

No comments: